CLICK HERE to familiarize yourself with the health and safety changes we are making to be compliant with CDC guidelines & local municipal rules in regions that have re-opened
Klub Thity 3 (K33) | BASIC GUEST RULES AND GUIDELINES:
Please read the basic Rules and Guidelines below so that you are familiar with them. Feel free to contact us at KlubThirty3@gmail.com if you have any questions, and we'd be more than happy to assist you.
1. You must be at least age 18 to attend Klub Thirty3 (K33) events and at least age 21 to consume alcohol at our events. Any attendees that are under 21 upon arrival at our events; during initial check in we will put a neon wrist band on attendee(s) so that our bar tender(s) / beverage attendants know not serve to serve alcohol to attendees under age 21.
2. Dress Code: Dress to impress if not be casual, neat & clean. -gym shorts, sweat suits or sweat pants, hair nets, do rags, bandanas or any “Gang or Thug” apparel is strictly prohibited (Some types of prohibited apparel is ok when it’s part of a costume for our themed events) when in doubt email us at: Klubthirty3@gmail.com
3. Hygiene: Be considerate of others that want to interact with you… personal cleanliness is a must to participate in our lifestyle events.
4. Health & Safety: To ensure the health and safety of all guests / participants, including yourself; make certain that any toys or equipment that you bring to our parties / events are medical grade (where applicable) in full working order, not broken and properly sterilized (where applicable).
5. To ensure that Klub Thirty3 lifestyle events is legally compliant, you agree to be a member of the organization and enjoy all of the rights and privileges that are included in a Klub Thirty3 membership. You fully understand that K33 membership is necessary to have in order to be able to attend Klub Thirty3 lifestyle events, and purchase event-passes (tickets) to attend any Klub Thirty3 lifestyle events in any regions the events are hosted by Klub Thirty3. Klub Thirty3 also offers Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond level memberships for a fee depending on the level a potential member wants to purchase. In the Las Vegas region; Klub Thirty3 only offers silver, gold & platinum membership levels.
6. Interaction: All interactions are to be within the venue. No one is to be taken outside of the venue to other locations or to cars for private interaction. –That’s what the play spaces are for inside the venue -- No means NO! Please handle rejection in a mature, polite manner; (thank the person for their consideration… always be nice as you might have a second chance). Don’t be pushy or rude when approaching fellow members / guests or while negotiating potential interactions. It’s an awesome feeling to know when somebody is attracted to you so if you are approached for any interaction, be nice (even if you don’t want to interact with a particular person that approaches you).
7. NO CELL PHONES TO BE USED ANYWHERE IN THE PLAY AREAS.
Cell phones to be used only in the front lobby area or outside of the venue but watch the background to ensure that you don't inadvertently take non-consensual photos of other persons. Do not take photos of or with other attendee(s) without their consent.
If you are okay to pose for Klub Thirty3 promotional photos, let Russell or Renée know so that can arrange to take your photos at the events.
8. No cameras, cell phone cameras, or video/audio equipment permitted within venue and/or play areas. Only K33 staff may use audio-visual equipment such as cameras during events. No picture taking or video/audio recording allowed. (Unless it’s been pre-arranged with K33 event staff or if you are okay with promotional video / photos)
9. Cigarette smoking, eCig's & vaping is only allowed outdoors in specifically assigned locations. The Orange County, CA & Las Vegas NV venue(s) are the only 4:20 friendly properties in our event network.
10. Play area doors are NOT to be closed &/or locked at any time for security and safety, unless its a private session designated play space.
11. Please make sure to keep play spaces clean. Trash cans are provided in each space for paper towels or other trash. Please use them and ensure that your partner is doing the same. No food, drinks, cups, glasses or bottles are allowed in the play spaces to prevent spillage &/or broken glass. All play spaces will have paper towels and witch hazel to clean yourselves after every play session. We will also provide pee-pads to catch high flying bodily fluids, please use the pee-pads.
12. Unless announced otherwise, most K33 events are B.Y.O.B. -All K33 venues have refrigerators to chill your drinks.
We recommend that you write your names on the booze you bring to ensure that no one else consumes it during the events.
13. Heavy drinking is discouraged; remember, no one is comfortable around a drunk. Attn: guys, heavy alcohol consumption inhibits stiff plumbing & marginalizes performance.
14. No rude or violent behavior (including destruction of ANY property) of any kind is permitted at our events / parties / social gatherings. Our number one concern above anything else is your safety and privacy, and to keep the events fun and legally compliant. Any person or persons (including K33 members) violating this rule will immediately be escorted out of the event(s) without a refund and will be banned from attending all future K33 events. If law enforcement needs to be called we will press charges & file a restraining order against anyone in a court of law. We shall also cooperate with any investigation including testifying in a court of law to set an industry example.
15. The use or sale / distribution of narcotics (illicit drugs) of any kind is strictly prohibited at K33 events or the venue property including any parking lot / parking structure. Any person or persons violating this rule will immediately be escorted out of the event without a refund and will be banned from attending all future K33 events. If law enforcement needs to be called we will press charges & file a restraining order against anyone in a court of law. We shall also cooperate with any investigation including testifying in a court of law to set an industry example.
Please feel free to contact us at KlubThirty3.gmail.com if you have any questions or need further clarification.
The Klub Thirty3 (K33) Team
Follow us on twitter + instagram & FetLife @KlubThirty3